Monday, August 16, 2010

Reality Check

Today marks a huge shift in my life - I started my first day of work at my new job. Yes, I'm still at work, writing this blog. Let's hope I don't get fired too quickly.



As many of you know, I came home to Texas from working in Pennsylvania in mid-May to finish up the wedding plans. This means I have had about 3 months off from working. And I realllly enjoyed my days as a lady of leisure. This is going to be a rough adjustment...

Some of the things I'll miss the most...

Watching the Today Show



Watching Regis & Kelly


Having the Food Network or HGTV on in the background during the day (Yes, there's clearly a tv pattern going on here)


Sleeping In


1 comment:

  1. oh girl i hear ya! this whole rotation thing is putting a major cramp on my food network watching too! SO not cool.

    ReplyDelete