I think traveling is my favorite thing to do. I would be in heaven with Samantha Brown's job. I know most travelers are really into seeing the sights, and I like that to a certain degree, but my favorite things about travel are food, culture, and experiences. B and I don't always see eye to eye on our travel methods, but we can usually reach a good compromise on our itinerary. Some trips I'm dying to take...
Oktoberfest in Germany.
Carnival in Rio.
Diving with great whites in South Africa.
Diving the Great Barrier Reef
Exploring the pyramids in Egypt.
Touring the Holy Land.
An African safari.
Renting a car and driving around Italy (lots of wine, food, and art to be involved).
Relaxing on the Greek islands.
The London Olympics in 2012 (must see the equestrian events)
perhaps the closest thing we could do right now is st. patty's day in boston...?
ReplyDeleteTraveling is good for the soul! I agree with all of those! Well except the ocean trips. Sharks really?!?
ReplyDeleteThese all sound amazing, I would love to travel more. I am like you, I like to see the culture of the area. I want to go cage diving with Great Whites sooooo bad!
ReplyDeletehow about road trip to dallas???
ReplyDelete