Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A little about me...

24 days into being married and I've decided it to be blog-worthy, although I can't really pinpoint why. Certainly not because my life (or that of my husband) is particularly interesting, entertaining, or glamorous [so if that's what you're looking for, try another blog, perhaps a Kardashian]. And no, we aren't actually sleeping on a sofa bed, but it happened to rhyme. We are, however, shacking up with my parents until we get a place of our own (date TBD...keep your fingers crossed for SOONER rather than later), so we're sleeping on my childhood bed, in my childhood room. FUN.

{This isn't my room. I actually hate pink.}

Unlike most women who marry young, matrimonial bliss wasn't on my to-do list going into college, nor was it something I expected to confront in my twenties at all. I had every intention of diving into my career and worrying about a relationship later on in life. But    Fate intervened - so here I am, married at 23, homeless and jobless for the time-being. Probably not every girl's ideal first month of marriage, but we're making it work.

...and I couldn't be happier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment